This Agreement is made in Japanese and translated into English. The Japanese text is the original and the English text is for reference purposes. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these two texts, the Japanese text shall prevail.
I understand all of the following terms and conditions and agree to use the COMSA Wallet.
- You must keep your mnemonic passphrase in strict confidence. Do not share your mnemonic passphrase with others. You understand that you will need your mnemonic passphrase to restore your wallet, so please back up your data (even offline).
- COMSA support will not ask you for your mnemonic passphrase at all. COMSA Support will not ask you for your mnemonic passphrase, nor will we ask you for your wallet password or private key. Do not give out your mnemonic passphrase or any other important information (except for identification information) when you are contacted by anyone claiming to be from COMSA or COMSA Support.
- Before using the COMSA Wallet, please check your computer, smartphone or other electronic device for unauthorized access or virus infection, and if there is a problem, take steps to resolve it yourself.
- Make sure that your wallet password, private key, and mnemonic passphrase are not stored or synchronized with our servers.
- When depositing or withdrawing funds, try to test with a small amount of money first, as it is easy to make mistakes such as entering an incorrect address. When entering an address, please copy and paste the address. Also, be sure to make a final confirmation of the amount of money to be transferred and the address.
- Please read the instruction manual carefully and use the wallet in accordance with the instruction manual.
- If you have any questions even after reading the instruction manual, please contact COMSA support.
- If you fail to comply with the above precautions, COMSA will not take any responsibility.